October 31, 2017
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Downtown Aubrey – Festival Grounds
301 S. Main Street
Keep Aubrey Beautiful presents a Halloween Carnival on, October 31, 2017, at the Festival Grounds in Downtown Aubrey from 5:30 pm till 8:00 pm.
All merchants, businesses and organizations, individuals or families in the Aubrey area are invited to participate in the carnival. Booths will be available for businesses to set up to provide an activity, game or treat for the children. Booths are free to all participants.
Rules and Regulations
- All booth applications are subject to approval by the Halloween Carnival Committee.
- Each booth must provide in addition to information about your business or organization, some type of Halloween activity or treat for the children.
- Carnival hours are 5:30 pm till 8:00 pm. Booths must be set up by 4:45 pm, and may not be disassembled until 8:00 pm. Mulberry and Sycamore streets will be closed at 5:00 pm.
- No automobiles or motor vehicles will be allowed on the grass or near the booths. Vendor parking will be provided offsite.
- Each applicant is required to clean up booth area prior to vacating space. Bring trash bags and dispose of trash in dumpster behind city hall. Do not place your booth trash in the cans scattered around the area. They are designated for the carnival attendees.
- Each vendor is required to bring your setup materials and equipment. No tables are provided. All booths should contain the Halloween theme. Booth size is 10′ x 10′. Some electricity available (bring extension cords). Booths will be assigned on first come basis. Please be prepared to treat 500 plus children.
- The Halloween Carnival will continue RAIN, SHINE, SLEET, or SNOW.
The City of Aubrey Public Works Department will sponsor a free haunted house.